Commercial Fire Sprinkler Installation
At MLN Fire Protection, we are proud of the fact that we have yet to meet a fire sprinkler system that we have not been able to install, operate, inspect, maintain, or repair. Our fire protection team is one of the most experienced, qualified, and respected teams of experts in the state of Texas. We are also consistently improving upon our skills to remain so. Whether you have a wet-pipe system, a deluge system, or any other type, you can rely on MLN Fire Protection to protect your building, employees, and customers. Contact us today for an estimate.
We provide comprehensive fire sprinkler services for all types and brands of industrial, commercial, multi-family residential, medical, retail, and educational facilities.
With a focus that is always keenly aimed at providing unbeatable customer care, we provide comprehensive services for all types and brands of industrial, commercial, and residential-grade sprinkler systems. We take the time to understand the design and layout of any system, which allows us to quickly get your fire sprinkler system up and running. Each client can rest easy with the peace of mind that only comes from knowing that their employees and assets are completely protected from fire hazards.
We proudly provide an all-encompassing installation and maintenance service of a variety of fire sprinkler systems, including:
- Wet-pipe sprinkler systems — These fire sprinklers constantly have water in them, ready for quick action as needed. This is the most common type of fire sprinkler system in use in Texas today.
- Dry-pipe sprinkler systems — With a minute delay built in, dry pipe sprinklers use pressurized air to fill the pipes before the water is discharged. This system is ideal in buildings where low temperatures are common, reducing the risk of frozen sprinkler pipes.
- Foam Systems — Typically used in commercial spaces where flammable liquids are used or stored, foam fire sprinkler systems are a combination of water and foam that blankets a liquid that is on fire, cooling it, and extinguishing it. These systems are ideal for warehouses, marinas, or manufacturing facilities.
- Pre-action systems — Much like dry-pipe sprinklers, pre-action sprinkler systems are filled with air, only letting water pass through when a smoke or fire alarm is engaged. These systems are good for use in places where books or sensitive electronic equipment can suffer damage from water-drenching systems, helping to avoid costly repairs or replacements if no actual fire is detected.
- Deluge systems — Used more often in industrial buildings and parks, deluge systems allow users to open nozzles on water tanks to deluge an area with water. This system is ideal should a fire start in an area where flammable liquids are present.
Choose a Fire Sprinkler System That Fits Your Needs
There are various factors that go into determining which type of fire sprinkler system is right for your building. Factors include the type of building and what is inside, the size of the building, and the climate. Houston is a hot climate, so nearly all systems offer several benefits.
Discover all about fire sprinkler systems and learn more about what system is best for your business type by calling for a full consultation. Our fire protection specialists will gladly answer any questions you may have and provide the necessary information so you can make an informed decision. Whether you’re looking to install a new fire protection system, need regular maintenance, or a system needs repairing, you can count on the team at MLN Company in Houston. Contact us today for all of your fire suppression needs.